530th post - The Tag
Tagged by Pauline. People, please clicky click her Art blog. I love her drawings and creation. Give her support by visiting her art blog. No harm adding another blog to your favourites =)
[01] Name: Low Jiayi
[03] Married: Single
[04] Zodiac Sign: Libra
[05] Gender: female
[06] Age: 21
[07] High School: SMk Syed Mashor
[08] College: SEGi College
[09] Height: 157cm
[10] Weight: 47kg (gain weight T_T)
[11] Do you like yourself: why not?
[12] Piercings: Yes
[13] Right or left: both
[14] Are you a freak : Dont know =_="
[15] Hair: black
[16] Skin: tan?
[17] Allergic: I think to dust
[18] What are you doing now: doing this tag. Got no other question to ask is it =_="
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: still thinking what to do because Im still boring?
[20] What will you do 10 years later: changing diapers for my baby or maybe not?
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents
[22] Siblings (included you) : 2
[23] Eldest: Me!
[24] Youngest: Brother
[25] Love/hate your family: Love them
[26] You found your another half: Yes
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Raymond Tan
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Can I still answer this too hahaha! I want Wang Lee Hom! XD
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 1
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000) : 0
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000) : not many. can be counted with 10 fingers.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: No.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: None.
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Yes.
[35] You with your other half since: 2004
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Straight but Im lesbi to my lesbo HAHA!
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Why this question comes after am I straight? =_=" Yes I love him! If not why I am wasting time with him. wtf.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Im not sure there are how many stages in relationship.
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: He woo me
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Thought of it
[41] Your first best friend: Lesbo
[42] Your first enemy: Forgot. a girl in primary school I think.
[43] The friend you love the most: hmm...scared to answer this.
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1 only): SOMEONE!
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Im the most beautiful among them HAHA!
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: No handsome guy wanna be my friend SAD! *sit at a corner and cry*
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Fakers!
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: those who dont appreciate their girlfriend
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: somehow
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: She will know what happen.
[52] If your friend betray you: say bye to our friendship.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: I got nothing to say about this.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Well, somehow I will be happy
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: means I gave up on guys haha!
[56] Are you a good student: different people have different definition of Good haha!
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Of course. I depend on that to pass the subjects.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mr Lee.
[59] Always late to school/college: Depends which class haha!
[60] Your class: Every semester different class.
[61] You love your seniors: not really close to any of my seniors.
[62] Senior who you love the most: None.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: quite ok? don't want to talk about it =/
[64] Excellent result classmate: Lots of them and I wonder why Im not one of them =_="
[65] Laziest classmate: Sad to say that Im one of them? haha!
[66] Smart people: Im smart ass hehe!
[67] Stupid people: Im not one of them
[68] Good looking people: I hope I am
[69] Ugly people: I hope I am not one of them =/
[70] Funny people: I don't know. Ask others
[71] Cute people: According to thebf, I am.
[72] Bad people: Definitely not me.
[73] Honest people: Me.
[74] Acting people: Thebf
[75] You are what kind of people: Arrogant stranger but friendly and nice friend =)
[76] Lip or eyes: None T_T
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller?
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: Depends on situation
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Wish to have both?
[81] Listener or talker: Both...
[82] Romantic or rich: BOTH haha!
[83] Good husband or Good Father: He has to be both.
[84] Age to get marry: before 25.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 1? 2?
[86] Career: handle events.
[87] Salary: Higher the better la...
[88] Retirement age: 55
[89] Properties value: Gosh. I really wonder there's no better question?
[90] Wishes: that all my wishes will come true!
Comments