The bastard

should be slap for countless time and stab to death. No kidding. This shows how much I hate him.

For all these years, had been complaining how bad is he and even dream of what has happened these few days but never thought he would dare to do it and has no guiltiness at all! NONE! As if I didn't hate him enough, he has to do something to boost up the hatred. I know it is very heart breaking to the my precious one, so cruel for her to found out and read it.

She said she's enjoying finding out more but deep down in her heart I know is hurting badly. I am trying my very best to show my support and be there for her anytime.

Someone who said love you forever and vow to be together no matter rich or poor or sick, till death do us apart, all these mean nothing after so many years. Is funny yet sad to say this. What's the reason causes you forget what are your promises even the love towards another person? as time goes by, love just fade by itself? Bullshit.

You are truly a professional bastard. Never appreciate what others did to you especially those related to you. You always try your very best to pick people's mistake where it isnt a mistake at all. What you did, people have to follow and if others dont, they will be blame and badmouthed by you to outsiders. I am sorry to say this to outsiders, YOU ARE ONLY LISTENING TO ONE SIDE STORY SO BASE ON WHAT YOU JUDGE US? DON'T HAVE BRAIN OR EVEN COMMON SENSE? HOW CAN YOU ALL BE SO STUPID? SIMPLY JUDGE PEOPLE WITH SOME IDIOTIC SO CALL COMMENTS? SHALL ADDRESS YOU ALL AS BASTARD GANG!

Cant you be a man and settle things? I cant believe I am related to you. I AM SUPER EMBARASSED! Anyway, I decided to disown you, just waiting for legal advices.

Like what my precious one said, thanks a lot for accepting this trash. I can say this out loud that we are very happy to get rid of this trash and will not have any regret. Again, WILL NOT HAVE ANY REGRET!

I didn't cry. Strangely I felt that Im on the fence. Im not happy nor sad. Probably we see this coming with all the symptoms. Bastard should have his shock of the life when he knew we found out. Come on, people who always sit in front of the computer and television are not dumb! Who said people who always read and isolate themselves from entertainment are good people? BULLSHIT! As an educator, see what he did?!!! Someone who can complain and look down on people without degree, and now see what he did?!!!!!!!!! WTF.

The only thing I felt angry about is for all these years, he blamed us for numerous reasons that he came up himself. Although I fight back but still, we literally accepted all these. And see what he did to us? Okay, did to HER! Fucker. *I apologize for the words I used in this post, but I seriously need to shout out somewhere* Add to that, he even said got no guilty at all. Well, I really hope WHAT COMES AROUND, GOES AROUND!

I hope we could get legal advices as soon as possible and get things done. The sooner it is, the happier we will be. *fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day