Couple Meme

I read Pinkpau and Audrey's blogs and saw this couple meme. Really sweet to do with bf as in reading the answers will be fun. But dont think he will la. So did it with my lesbo haha! I believe it will be also fun to do with best friend =)

Miss J's

Tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:
Honestly don’t really remember her because she hardly speaks =_=” It was at Singapore. One of the mall (forget the name of it). Met at the food court. We didn’t talk at all and being me, Im not talkative to first-time-meet friends and she’s like that too haha! My impression of her is…QUIET. Really hardly hear her talks haha!

What’s a weird habit or quirk that s/he has?:
She don’t eat egg. Can you believe it? IS STRANGE! I think is because she don’t like the egg yolk and white to be together or something like that. WEIRDO =_=”

What makes him/her happy?:
Food: depends on her craving and how long her craving last till the next one arrive HAHA. Shopping. As for now, someone gives her a camera. Money drop from sky haha!

What makes him/her sad?:
Broke. People disrespect and backstab her.

What makes him/her angry?:
Her hardware dies on her. Being broke but saw something she wants to buy. Found out people cheated her. Arrogant people whom she met in school or even public places.

What excites him/her?
Lollipop? I meant the Taiwan programme haha! To be a good detective and get a satisfying results. To have a short holiday in nearby country.

Tell us something funny about him/her:
Her typo haha! And sometimes her randomness can be funny. Oh ya when she’s angry and give angry comments and end it with a PUI, sometimes I find it funny =p

What’s s/he like at home?:
Online. Chat in msn with me! HAHA. Watch tv when there’s any programme she wants to watch. Load dramas or programme online to watch. Visit blogs. Sometimes may cook and munch some snacks or food.

What’s s/he like at work/school?:
Will definitely sign in msn and chat with me whenever there’s chance haha. Making herself like a pro kopi-soh wtf.

Describe his/her room:
This is tough because I didn’t see her room before haha! Only saw a tiny bit of it from some pictures. Anyway she shares her room so wait till she has her own room then it will be worth describing hehe!

What’s his/her best friend like?:
Don’t know anything about her best friend. But I bet is a nice and sweet girl!

Do you know who s/he hates the most?:
hmm shall not reveal haha! You know I know is enough. *Wink*

Have you met his/her exes?:
Err she don’t have ex.

Do his/her parents like you?:
I doubt her parents even know me haha. If they do, they will like me haha! (I hope so =p)

What’s the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee:
Not sure because she never fell down when we met but I will try to guess. Awww? (I think I am really bad in guessing =_=” )

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:
Didn’t really encounter such situation when we met too. How to answer? Gosh. I think she will be nervous and “fan” but she will not talk much about it and try her very best to solve it.

Which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:
Cotton on and FOS? Basically any place with nice and cheap clothes that she can afford for now as a student.

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?:
She doesn’t eat breakfast because by the time she wake up is lunch time HAHA. If she has classes, I think she will only eat during her breaks which is anything from her school canteen?

Where would s/he want to go for dinner?:
Japanese Restaurant. She’s craving for sushi now.

What kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?:
Definitely not horror movies. Other than that, others will do I think.

Describe his/her taste in music:
She likes lively, fast pace songs. But I think her taste in music is almost the same as mine too.

If s/he wasn’t going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?:
Her besties. Vicky and Poh Ying. Her parents HAHA.

What item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn:
Only met her for around 6 times since we know each other. So I would say to date, there’s nothing I would like to burn haha.

What is s/he good at?:
Creating nicknames. K-po (haha!). Art not drawing but…I don’t know how to explain. =_=”. Be there for me when I want to rant about lots of things. Being my best companion =)

What is s/he totally horrible at?:
Talking? Because she’s really quiet haha. Anyway she’s trying to change.

What’s something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?:
Honestly, I really hardly find her annoying. To date, really not annoying.

What’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:
that Bang Bang Tang is nice to watch? Till now I haven’t start watching any episode of it haha. And my legs are fat =_=”

What’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:
Basically like most of the things. We are like soul-mate? We are the lesbi-bo!

Is s/he possessive?:
Maybe. Depends.

Why would s/he succeed in life?:
Because of her hard work. She will put lots of efforts in doing thing to make it right and perfect. She’s also quite creative.

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?:
Hagen Tan’s album haha. That’s the only gift I ever receive from her hahaha! I got no choice. Lesbo hear that? Do something about it HAHA!

What does s/he avoid at all costs?:
Mafan stuffs and people.

What does s/he spend the most money on?:
Food as for now. When she starts working, I think it will be clothes and food haha.

Describe his/her typical sunday:
Wear her tee and shorts, spend whole day surfing the net. If I can online, she will be chatting with me while reading blogs and watch some programmes online or from tv. Sometimes she will go out with friends, if there’s any event or someone’s birthday. Sometimes will go to cousin’s house.

Why would s/he be dangerous?:
My opinion is because she’s quiet and you will not know what’s in her mind. Anyhoo, I don’t think she’s dangerous at least to me she’s not haha.

Tell us about a time s/he looked absolutely gorgeous:
She’s really quite pretty. (Okay I know you are trying to disagree but I don’t care) And Im waiting for a day where she has to dress up and I believe that’s the day she will be absolutely gorgeous.

What’s something about him/her that would surprise all of his/her friends?:
That she’s talkative haha. Oh ya that she’s a fierce girl at home.

What do you love most about him/her?:

It has to be everything or not she will not be my lesbo haha.

The biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your soulmate:
Must treat each other with a sincere heart. Friendship won’t be affected by any other factors. Will be there for each other when she needs you and not necessary to give advice but be a good listener is good enough. It is not easy for two person to meet up and start a friendship, even harder to maintain it. I will not say we will be friend forever because it is too far for us to reach where we do not know what will even happen next second. I believe we will treat each other sincerely and less than 3 each other as much as we can XD I am really glad to have you and thanks a lot for listening to my craps and rants. Thanks for forgiving any mistakes or anything I did that annoyed you. (I believe if there is anything is not much right? HAHA). THANK YOU. =)



Siew Ying's


Tell us about the first time you met and your first impression of him/her:

She came down with the rest of NFC for Singapore Hits Award. That’s the first time I chatted with her on msn as we were discussing where to go when they arrived in Singapore. First impression of her was still crazy-_- but I didn’t talk to her much then since I do not know her much then.

What’s a weird habit or quirk that s/he has? :
ER, biting her bf’s arm. Hahahahahaha!

What makes him/her happy?:
Chatting online with me! (woooooooohooo~)
Jiayi: I nearly wrote this too!!! But thinking better don’t be so thick skin. Who knows you wrote haha!

What makes him/her sad?:
when I’m not online chatting with herL (JK!) when her mum isn’t feeling good, and when she doesn’t feel secured.

What makes him/her angry?:
when the someone whom she named bastard does something.

What excites him/her?
when she meet me! (wtf-_- ) when she’s with the right people doing the right things!

Tell us something funny about him/her:
when she says(on msnlah) “wtf!” And her illusions! She really knows how to think-_-

What’s s/he like at home?:
Online with me, surf the net, do housework, talk to brother, mother, bf.

What’s s/he like at work/school?:
Okay, finally I got to admit that I don’t know, cause I’m neither her classmate nor workmate. But I know she’s shy (opps,I think. )

Describe his/her room:
never been to her house before. Since…. We are in a long distance relationship. BUT I know that she got a room to herself!

What’s his/her best friend like?:
Fucking chio and cute! = me! HAAHAHAHHAA!

Do you know who s/he hates the most?:
Yes.

Have you met his/her exes?:
No! Her current one is her first too! So … where’s her ex? Hahahahahhahahaaha!
Jiayi: I only got a hammer that used it to run around to hammer people in msn haha!

Do his/her parents like you?:
I think so, hahahahhahaa!(Just kidding obviously) I don’t know! Cz I’ve yet to even meet her mum-_-

What’s the first thing s/he would do or say if s/he fell down and scraped their knee:
laugh at herself!

what would s/he do in an emergency situation with other people involved?:
Call her mother/brother/bf. Hahahaha, can’t be me, cz we are at different country.(unless we are at the same country, wee weee)

Which shop would s/he spend the most time at in a shopping mall?:
Erm, weird shops like shops with nerdy specs! Hahahhahahaa. Forever 21, topshop .

what would s/he have for a typical breakfast?:
I think she seldom have breakfast, if not, biscuits! Hahahaha.

Where would s/he want to go for dinner?:
She’s craving for spaggetti right now!

What kind of movie would s/he choose at the cinema?:
Horror movies (Siao one, scared still watch!)

Describe his/her taste in music:
We love cheena music!

If s/he wasn’t going out with you, who would s/he be going out with?:
Her BF!

What item in his/her wardrobe would you like to burn:
Nothing. HAHAHAHHAA. ! (never seen her wardrobe too)

What is s/he good at?:
talking about craps, laughing, making herself look toot! Okay, she likes events!

What is s/he totally horrible at?:
making herself look more shu nv

What’s something about him/her that is annoying/infuriating?:
she love giving weird nicknames. That’s why we’re called lesbi-bo! Hahahaha.

What’s something that you two fundamentally disagree on?:
she thinks her thighs are fat! Oh man! I call her skinny bitch for a reason k!
Jiayi: HAHA we share the same mind! =p

What’s something that you two agree whole-heartedly on?:
We love each other! Hahahahahahahha!

Is s/he possessive?:
No! cause we treasure times that we can be together! The result of long distance relationship.

Why would s/he succeed in life?:
because she’s lesbi!
Jiayi: No wonder so fast. This is like so not an answer loh. *hammer you*

what is the coolest gift that s/he has ever given you?:
Surprising me by coming all the way to Singapore with my favourite cupcake on my birthday!

What does s/he avoid at all costs?:
Mushrooms! Hahahahahaha.

What does s/he spend the most money on?:
Eh, weird stuffs! Hahahahahaa. The daily expenses lah!

Describe his/her typical sunday:
ERRR. Wake up, brush teeth, go out eat with family, online if no one is using the comp, do housework, go out for dinner again. If not, go out with BF. Hahahahaa (i think-__-)

Why would s/he be dangerous?:
she’s a detective! BEWARE!

Tell us about a time s/he looked absolutely gorgeous:
the time she close her mouth and stop talking! HAHAHAHHA!
Jiayi: WTF? =_=”

What’s something about him/her that would surprise all of his/her friends?:
she’s shy sometimes.(okay, I’m surprised too! pui!)
Jiayi: As a matter of fact, this is so true kay? Haha!

What do you love most about him/her?:
Everything! Hahahahahaha. Okay, her truthfulness(:

The biggest lesson you have learnt from loving your soulmate:
wooohoo, listening to one another’s problems! And trusting one another!


We only met for around 6 times since we know each other. So some of the questions we play guessing! Is really fun to do this meme, we laughed at each other's answers =p Maybe we shall do it again next year end haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자