Ho Ho Ho~

Ahhh! Christmas!!! I don't celebrate but Christmas is also my favourite day after my birthday haha! I just simply love Christmas! TOO BAD IT DONT SNOW IN MALAYSIA, Humph~ Why la like that, can't miracle happen and start snowing wtf =_="

Well, if really start snowing might be the end of the world HAHA! Okay, why hor SOMEONE just don't freaking get the message that how much I love and want white xmas and do something touching? SOMEONE! I just wish you will be smarter =_="

Santa oh Santa! I think I am always a good girl, but I felt that you neglected me for 21 years =_=" WHY?! My xmas wish list...will be long! In short, please grant all my wishes. haha!

I think I will be spending another ordinary xmas this year with that oh-so-not-smart SOMEONE. If there's any pixcha or extraordinary things happen, will edit this post haha!

MERRY XMAS!!!

/edited

Spent my Xmas eve settle-ing thebf's stuffs. Then confirm certain things. Night time, started to pack certain things.

Xmas day. The giving and forgiving season, It should be a lovely day with a really merry feelings but somehow all of us had that in between feelings. Place the packed stuffs at someone's and had lunch at Mid Valley.

Shall we mark today as the day we live a new life? A life without anger, quarrel, and sorrow. I reckon we will live better. I will try my best to make it better. I HEART ALL OF YOU.

2009 onwards will be a different year with different life. Not exactly looking forward to it but will try my best to make it a good one. May all of us have a great year ahead of us!

I heart you and you who stand by me all these while. *you should know who you are* =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자