Myanmar Trip - Day 5 Part 1
Is almost the end of Myanmar trip. For those who are bored with my Myanmar trip I apologize. I got nothing to post other than this so bare with it =p
Breakfast. Two slices of bread, orange juice and two eggs either boil or fried.

Mama wanted a bowl to eat her eggs. The waiter brought a chinese tea pot. We nearly fainted =_=" Pot=bowl? hahahahahaha!

Group pixcha with tour guide and driver. The car's air-con didn't function well and Mandalay's weather was super HOT so I was quite grumpy all time =_="


Flight back to Yangon.

Clouds! Lesbo, enjoy it haha!



I think I hardly camwhore during Myanmar Trip. This is one of my few camwhore photos.

Hello Yangon!

touched down at Yangon. Met with Yangon tour guide, kinda happy to see him because he speaks good English haha!
We went and visit pink elephant. You hear me right, PINK ELEPHANT! Too bad no photography is allow. There are three elephants there. One of them is pink color, it's pink is like human's complexion. Some girls who are fair will have that nice complexion, yes the pink elephant skin looks like those.
Then another two are in grey color but they still consider as pink elephant because they have the features of pink elephant. This species is super rare and is free to visit in Yangon hehe!
We went to the temple across the road of where Pink elephants are.
This Buddha is craft from a big mable stone.

No more temple. We went to Jade's store. It's very expensive because the tour guide gets commission from it. The lady asked us to go back without the tour guide =_="

Lunchie!!! Restaurant name: Green Elephant. I dont know why there's so many elephant related thingy today hahaaahaha!
This time is different. Each of us get to order a dish, fish, chicken, pork, or prawn. We ordered all of that and share the dishes.


We still prefer Thai food hahahahahaha! Miss it lots =p
Breakfast. Two slices of bread, orange juice and two eggs either boil or fried.
Mama wanted a bowl to eat her eggs. The waiter brought a chinese tea pot. We nearly fainted =_=" Pot=bowl? hahahahahaha!
Group pixcha with tour guide and driver. The car's air-con didn't function well and Mandalay's weather was super HOT so I was quite grumpy all time =_="

Flight back to Yangon.
Clouds! Lesbo, enjoy it haha!
I think I hardly camwhore during Myanmar Trip. This is one of my few camwhore photos.
Hello Yangon!
touched down at Yangon. Met with Yangon tour guide, kinda happy to see him because he speaks good English haha!
We went and visit pink elephant. You hear me right, PINK ELEPHANT! Too bad no photography is allow. There are three elephants there. One of them is pink color, it's pink is like human's complexion. Some girls who are fair will have that nice complexion, yes the pink elephant skin looks like those.
Then another two are in grey color but they still consider as pink elephant because they have the features of pink elephant. This species is super rare and is free to visit in Yangon hehe!
We went to the temple across the road of where Pink elephants are.
This Buddha is craft from a big mable stone.
No more temple. We went to Jade's store. It's very expensive because the tour guide gets commission from it. The lady asked us to go back without the tour guide =_="
Lunchie!!! Restaurant name: Green Elephant. I dont know why there's so many elephant related thingy today hahaaahaha!
This time is different. Each of us get to order a dish, fish, chicken, pork, or prawn. We ordered all of that and share the dishes.


We still prefer Thai food hahahahahaha! Miss it lots =p
Comments