Myanmar Trip - Last Day!

Finally, last day in Myanmar!!!

Breakfast: Mohinger. Is a common breakfast in Myanmar. Beehoon and laksa kinda soup. For spicy lover, add the chili powder for that "kick" haha!



Mama skipped breakfast. So we wait for her to wake up to check out. While waiting, I...


camwhore.

Brother...

PSP.

Our luggage bags.


Mama saw the bride and asked to take photo. She attended two weddings in Myanmar and just before she leaves, saw another wedding haha!


Spotted: Me still in my bedroom slippers haha!



Parents at Yangon Internation Airport.


Clouds again, Lesbo!






My lunch on plane. Didn't manage to finish it because I was waiting for the person next to me to wake up so I can go to the toilet. When I come back from the toilet, my food is gone! Apparently, the person next to me told the air stewardess to collect my food ASSUMING that Im done. =( why like that? I was hungry! Humph~



Bye Myanmar! Bagan is my favourite destination. Thai food in Mandalay is my favourite meal. The sceneries are really nice. Sunset is breath taking when you can see it not once but three times! Really thank to my mom for insisting this trip. Well, I always love my mom no matter what happens <3

Okay some of you may find that the Myanmar trip photos are boring. So good news is no more Myanmar photos. Anyhoo, not that my other photos are interesting =( Why? Why my blog like so not interesting. Isshh~

I want to travel again! I seriously need moolah for my shopping! SANTA! Can you hear me? *puppy eyes*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자