What happen to me?
1. Helping thebf at his studio for two weeks. Mainly on collecting fees which means I deal with money haha! too bad la those money don't belong to me =/ We have lots of pending plans, started planning and hopefully all will work out by mid 2009.
2. Will only be at studio till 15th for every month so other days will slack at home.
3. My current life sounds great? Be with thebf 24/7, work with him, only spend 15 days at studio other days slack at home. Ya sounds great, but is those you see me good I see you good thingy. Nothing is perfect in this world. No matter how I still appreciate everyday because we will never know what happen next.
4. Class starting on 15th January. Don't have the habit attending class but what to do haix.
5. My father used my camera for a week. I recorded Astro Battleground, when I playback there's no sound at all from my camera. Gosh~ asked father he said he didn't drop the camera. Well, luckily still under warranty. I miss my camera!
6. Anyone need part timers in event company? I can work on other days except thursday. Somehow I need to have some experiences in event company so my resume would look good.
7. Please help me to promote Raydio Dance Academy hehe! We have street dance classes which include Hip-hop, Popping, Breakdance, and Locking, may introduce other dances soon. Any enquiries can drop comment here, those who have my number can call or sms to ask more. For those who need dancers for any events, can contact me too! Spread the word to your friends, uncles, aunties, classmates, coursemates, basically everyone haha! Thankqiu =)
2. Will only be at studio till 15th for every month so other days will slack at home.
3. My current life sounds great? Be with thebf 24/7, work with him, only spend 15 days at studio other days slack at home. Ya sounds great, but is those you see me good I see you good thingy. Nothing is perfect in this world. No matter how I still appreciate everyday because we will never know what happen next.
4. Class starting on 15th January. Don't have the habit attending class but what to do haix.
5. My father used my camera for a week. I recorded Astro Battleground, when I playback there's no sound at all from my camera. Gosh~ asked father he said he didn't drop the camera. Well, luckily still under warranty. I miss my camera!
6. Anyone need part timers in event company? I can work on other days except thursday. Somehow I need to have some experiences in event company so my resume would look good.
7. Please help me to promote Raydio Dance Academy hehe! We have street dance classes which include Hip-hop, Popping, Breakdance, and Locking, may introduce other dances soon. Any enquiries can drop comment here, those who have my number can call or sms to ask more. For those who need dancers for any events, can contact me too! Spread the word to your friends, uncles, aunties, classmates, coursemates, basically everyone haha! Thankqiu =)
Comments