2008 Recap

I type what happened every month in 2008 and found out how boring my life is in 2008 =_=" So I shall write a summary than listing all boring stuffs =(

Artist
went to both Mr Teo's Malaysia and Singapore concerts. It was touching when I saw him performing at Malaysia's concert. Good experiences because I saw a lot and learnt from it.

Studies
So far okay. Was kinda regret that cannot graduate by 2008 but blame on myself for miscounting the subjects. So 2009 will be graduating.

Relationship
He loves me. I love him. We are loving couple. haha! Somehow when the relationship is not in the honeymoon period anymore, will not feel the love as much as when yMaintain ou first started. I accepted it =/

Friendship
Found my love one haha! I think I sounded like a lesbian now =_=" Friends come and go, nothing last forever.

Family
Something drastic happen on Xmas eve and I bet no one will believe what had happened if I mention it here. Will blog about it when everything is confirm. So far we are fine. Life goes on.

2008 to me, is kinda sway year seriously. Nothing goes well or according to plan. And it ends with that dramatic thingy and really push us to our limit. I think to her, it gone beyond hers. No matter how, I still take all these as experiences and learn from it. I believe I will be a better person with all these experiences and work even harder to achieve my targets.

If I were to walk down this path alone, I bet I will be very very sad. But I think I have the right people with me now and a big thank you to you all again. May all of us have a great year ahead. A really good one XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자