Happy Niu Year!

Moo~ Today is the first day of moo moo cow year. How was your first day of CNY? Mine was extremely boring.

Spent whole day at first uncle house at Ampang. Anual gathering for Low family. Nothing special hehe!

Went to Genting to do some cleaning. and I am wondering...should I give Mashimaro and Hello Kitty to charity? Mashimaro was a gift from a guy. He was quite sweet. He actually mail this Mashimaro to my house! Saw him once, he got my number from my friend. We only talk on phone and he gave me this because I said I like Mashimaro. Why now nobody willing to do this to me? T_T

Okay I show off a bit and went off track hahaha! Hello Kitty was a gift from my mom bought in Thailand. Maybe I should keep Hello Kitty and give Mashimaro away? What do you think?



Remember I said I didn't new clothes for CNY? Dig out old clothes and wore my new lame leggings =) So this is how I look on the first day.

That pink bottle is a hair cream from Bed Head. Woke up late so have to bring along with me so I can apply it in the car hahaha!

Don't think will wear anything nice tomorrow. Maybe tee + shorts because eating at home. Going to Seremban tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day