I dreamt of


WANG LEE HOM! Dreamt of him is not a big deal, probably many girls dreamt of that. But but but...I dreamt that he's my boyfriend and we got married HAHAAHAHAHA! OMG so happy can die HAHAHAHAHA!

Wang Lee Hom is my husband hahaha! Gosh my hubby wei.

This post is pointless obviously. Just to talk about I dream of Wang Lee Hom and me getting married and he's my hubby. Haha! I think if theboyfriend reads this when he comes back, I will get scolding =___=" I will tell him, as if you didn't dream of getting married okay maybe not marrying someone but dating another girl? a celeb? Sure got. Yesh, he got no reason to scold me now haha!

Wang Lee Hom my hubby and Im his wife....

In. My. Dream. Yes, I shall continue my sleep and see can dream of him again or not HAHA XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day