Last Semester...

started. I seriously hope there will not be any extra subjects suddenly pop out. I WANT TO GRADUATE BY END OF THIS YEAR! In fact, I need to graduate by Dec 2009.

Was surprised that so many people sign up for HRM this semester. I prefer smaller class so I hope Mr Ramu successfully change the another class's time earlier and I can be more active in class? Ya, I am shy to talk or do presentation in a big class. I somehow forgot how to present, how to do assignment, how to study for exams =______=" So not used to attend classes...

What make my life worse is...I dont know anyone in my class =( I want to change to the smaller class la! Want to have lunch with friends, or maybe could go home with friends too? I miss them lots T_T

alone in class. no motivation to pay attention in class. So...





take pixchas la what else haha!

Im broken into pieces because Im force to be a loner wtf.



Very emo. Is that thing of the month causing all these I think.
Emo Emo Emo mo mo mo...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자