Nonsense

Recently my posts are full of anger. Sorry I really can't help it. You don't know how nonsense can things be. You don't know why when you need an answer and you will never get it. You don't know why things can be so dramatic. You don't know why I am always asking why. wtf.

My "You" here doesn't apply to anyone la. Just type it for fun. Too stress need to shout out.

Worked at Mid Valley last 5 days. Fotokem's camera fair. I don't know why all my bosses are fussy people. Not ordinary fussy is SUPER fussy. I thought only women will be like that but this time man also same =______=" Anyway, all of them are unmarried so...can I conclude unmarried people around 40 and above can be very fussy?

Other than fussy male boss (ya, must emphasize is man =_=" ) met awesome friends haha! I hope we got chance to work together next time!

Met lots of people while Im working in Mid Valley. Fellest, Sherene, Lillian teacher! OMG can't believe she can see me from the crowd =_=" Perhaps is because she sees me since Im four haha! Oh ya, saw Andrew Tan and his manager too. His hair hor, easy to spot him among the crowd hahahahaha!

I learnt a lot about camera especially DSLR camera from this job. Anyway I was selling Nikon for the past 5 days. Somehow, I still prefer Canon leh. Hmm...wait till I have the money to buy first then decide haha!

Lappie died. Should I apply for that Maxis broadband in Dell laptop? Don't know the specs is worth the price or not.

Okay this is suppose to be a summary of what happen to me last few days haha!

Because of that drama, we find all kinds of excuses not to stay home. I hope every weekends are eventful.

Oh ya! What do you think about my new blogskin? I was wondering whether to shift to wordpress or not because I like wordpress's blogskin and the comment box. Fortunately, found this blogskin haha! So, I don't have to shift yet using wordpress alike blogskin. Guess, this is the only lucky thing ever happen to me since that drama. =/

Comments

lovetakestime said…
haha. simple and nice is nice. HAHA. why like so easy to catch andrew huh? dat day duno watch wat movie at pyramid, oso caught him watching some movie dere. yes! canon IS GOOOODDD~ my bro is also using Canon pro cam. my bro is the pandai pilih ppl. so i think canon is the best choice for him. haha. I OSO WANNA WORK!!! DAMN the timetable. sat got 10-12pm class. i know utar purposely wan. want us to focus our last semester. damn!!!
Joanne said…
haha really? we got fate with him =p

haix. even now im free also no use haha. everyday sit my ass flat in studio help out with fees haha.

Canon ahhh! just hope that I can get a goddamn good job after i grad =/

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day