Result for

psychology internship. Checked out my result on Thursday and I was super surprised that I got an A! OMG~ I never score A for my psychology subjects and finally, finally, finally...I got an A for internship. I seriously felt that all the hard work and traveling are worth while now haha! *do the happy dance*

As for Communication internship, result - unknown. I got a...bad feeling for it dont know why. Maybe a C for that? Of course Im hoping for A for all the hard work I did but sometimes you don't get what you hope for. I always remember this and fear to hope for anything. =/

Fortune teller said I will be sway this year. I know! I nearly lost my wallet twice in a month! Gosh..have to change luck as soon as possible. Temple trip soon!

CNY CNY CNY...nothing to be excited about. This is my first year not buying any new clothes for CNY. I know I shouldn't simply spend a penny because of ___________. Another reason is I haven't get pay from camera fair lo. Should pay before CNY mah so not understanding =(
Actually buying new clothes for CNY is just an shopping excuse right? Tell me ya so I can feel better haha!

Not going anywhere. Perhaps first day and second day visit relatives. That's all. From 3rd day onwards should be very free. Theboyfriend won't be in town. Brother may be going to Penang with friends. Mom may be (fill in the blank). Me? Don't know. Maybe call Leng out for movie...

I am not happy at all since last week. I thought is PMS but...I think is about other stuffs. I felt like hmm is really hard to describe it in words. In short, I am very unhappy. There's nothing I can do to the _________. I am trying very hard to let it go and think of positive stuffs. And I hope theboyfriend could understand me better.

My camera still in hospital and the "nurse" didn't call me yet. Already a month!!! Ahhhhh~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자