Twilight

Watched Twilight two weeks ago. I love the story!!! If I ever meet a vampire like Edward Cullen, I will definitely fall in love with him. No regrets hahaha! I like his personality in the movie. They didn't talk much in the movie but can feel their emotions. NICE haha!

Googled their pictures. and now I felt that Edward Cullen is handsome haha! Previously Im attracted by the story line, now Im into Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen) *shy* He's only one year older than me! Okay, wrote this for fun. I know his age has nothing to do with me =_="

Okay la let the pictures do the talking.












When you can’t be with the one you love, will you stay with the one who loves you?

Looking forward to New Moon!

......................................................................................................................................................................

Now about yours truly haha! Fyi, Twilight is my first movie that I watch alone =( Have to wait for theboyfriend's rehearsal at Euphoria, no choice but to watch movie. Anyhoo, no regrets. Twilight is one of the best movie hahahahaha!

walked out from the cinema. Heard Myfm DJ's voice so went and kaypo. Then, I saw Hins Cheung!!! OMG! went down to the concourse. He's handsome wei hahaha!

Camera is not with me so can only take from my phone camera.



Can't see? Closer now.

Interview by media.

Like his vocal and he's handsome! haha! I WANNA GO TO HIS CONCERT LO. But Im broke to buy concert ticket =_____=" Anyone wants to bring me along haha!

Random pixcha of yours truly: Along the way to Euphoria to see Astro Battleground 2008.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day