Went home

Genting is my another home. Didn't go back since May or June 2008 so went up on 27 Dec.

Windy! Darn nice! Because KL damn hot =(



Drop by Lim Goh Tong's memorial hall.


Then we went to Chin Swee temple.

and errr...not only to pray but we camwhore too haha!

our looks like....wedding photo? Those look far far kind. Why wedding photo pose always must look far far =_=" Wondering what are their future will be?



Jump also. But I prefer the jump took by the only man of our flowers gang haha!









Pardon my farmer pants. Was raining and I dont want my pants to get wet =_="




Till then...!

I think Im running out of photos to blog about =(

Oh ya! Suggestion! I want a new hairstyle. Should I cut it real short like boy cut or keep it long? hmm...I like Agyness Deyn's hairstyle but Im worried that I dont have that feature of hers so wont look good =_="

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day