"Change luck"



Fortune teller said I have to "change luck" this year so search high and low for this temple which recommended by him. Mama didn't get exact direction from him so I have to ask Leng. Thanks Leng for giving directions =)))

Now I know how "change luck" ceremony goes. Have to turn 13 rounds around the temple. Sound a lil ridiculous but that's what I did haha! This year has 13 months so have to turn 13 rounds. Hope everything will be good XD

Nothing much happen to me recently. Home - Studio - Home. Main concern is financial wise. Trying hard to settle debts and also to beautify the studio. I am trying my very best to settle debts. It is hard to do so when people don't pay you. Note to self: It is hard to get payment from big companies when you expect it to be easy. Call, call and call them. =/ Plans are motivation to work harder!

Ignorance is bliss. Lesson learnt =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day