No title


eating by the pool with nice scenery =)))

I run out of title name =___=" I try to update everyday with some pictures.

Oh ya! Last night I was browsing through Suat Yee and Jia Xin's blogs. Thebf was reading their posts too. Both of their latest posts were about boyfriend and is very sweet lo. Then I started to complain to thebf. I used to receive hand-made cards from him, why now no more? And these two years, he started to asked me where do I want to celebrate my birthday or valentine. First two years, he planned nicely lo. Now lazy to plan or do something nice for me T_T Why my boyfriend like that?
"Must write like this to triggers his anger so that he will do something sweet to me HAHA!"


********

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENG!!!

Wanted to give you a surprise celebration in Chor Mun's house last week. Lily was supposed to buy the cake but she said she was sick. BUT SHE TURNED UP LAST MINUTE =______=" Anyhoo, we are celebrating yours this thursday =)))

You are the second to celebrate 22nd among us. And your birthday is in February. All about number 2! hahahahaha!

I know how sway we can be but screw that, we must be happy always XD. May you find an internship as soon as possible hehe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자