V-day

is a day where we express our love to our loved ones. Actually is kinda untrue because we should shower love and express ourselves everyday to our loved ones. At least this is how I think it should be.

Im not into flowers and candle light dinner. So over-rated on V-day. Good food with good companion put a smile on my face =)

So this is how I look a day before the dengue nightmare happened. Happily indulge in food and hopelessly in love haha!

On thursday night, I didn't go to studio. Had birthday celebration with Leng. Really had fun meeting them XD

Then, came home and start making the V-day card. My mom printed all the photos for me in her office. Don't know why her printer printed all the photos in red =___=" Nevermind lo as long as still can see faces haha!

On friday, followed thebf to the studio. I was exhausted actually because I didn't sleep the night before. He asked me to stay home I said no I want to follow. Well, is because I want to put the card in his car on that night!

As usual, he had classes so I went downstairs and place the card in the car. He didn't realise that I offered to lock studio's doors so he could go to the car first =_=" He's always so...insensitive haha! Anyhoo this is him reading the car with his naked upper body hahaha!





On V-day itself. Thebf didn't plan anything. He said is better to be spontaneous =______="

He decided to dine in Bubba Gump because he remembered me telling him they serve nice seafood. So we went to The Curve.

Before that, must camwhore a lil at home haha!


Outfit of the day.











I like the idea of this license they called hehe! Stop forest stop meaning you are requesting for their service. Vise versa.





The food...very nice!!! Although is quite expensive but I think is worth going again =)

Then we lepak and watched Pink Panther 2 at Cineleisure. Then we lepak again...


When you don't have friends with you, is hard to snap picture with the props behind you =_="


Together we hold hands forever and face all the challenges <3



Thebf said he wants to bring me to the club since I had never really club before but we were lazy to drive to MOS so we chill at Laundry bar.

I ordered bloody mary wondering what is it because I always heard people ordered in the drama. I totally regretted. Tasted like chili sauce lo omg =( In the end I drank thebf's Heineken haha!






Bye Bye!

I considered this V-day as a good one. Since I am seeing him everyday now so is really like everyday is V-day to us =)

Is our 5th V-day and there are more coming. You know I love you, I know you love me so I guess that's enough? haha! I was really touched by how you took care of me last week. Other than thank you, is still thank you.for.everything XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자