When I have Bit Bit with me

I will camwhore too =______=" I can't stand my post without pictures, look so dull =/

Bit Bit is a rabbit (okay obviously =_=") that has been with me since Im a baby. I did make up on her before. I used blue pen to draw eye liner for her. Red pen as her lip stick. I even make her naked for years dy, I don't know where I put her skirt wtf.

Anyhoo I still love her much. See, I even share my nerdy specs with her HAHAHA!

Force thebf to bring Bit Bit with him back to Muar so that he will miss me when he sees Bit Bit. In the end he threw her on the bed and forget about her T_T Why guys are like that sigh.


Thank god he didn't bbq her and eat her as "bit gua" wtf =_______="

Okay Bit Bit don't take picture with him dy. I won't bite you!





I make sure that she's safe in the car. She has seat belt too.






Bit Bit, although I have other soft toys and I make you sit with them but I still love you lots!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day