When Im not at home

and you see me online, means Im at Cyber cafe. I seriously dont like to go Cyber Cafe because people smoke and scold vulgar words like nobody business. But when your loved one said once in a while must let him relax which means playing dota with friends then I have to give in. Why when I said to do window shopping, he complaints that leg pain, neck pain, here pain there pain? and I didn't realise he's not giving in? =_____=" Rugi liao, next time must scold him if he ever complaints! Because is just window shopping, not that Im spending his money.

Crap again I know. I am so goddamn bored in CC that I must crap in my blog. Why guys like to play dota so much? WHY? Okay we girls like to shop but I bet shopping mall's environment is much more better than CC!

Im pissed off by this guy who non-stop scold ccb for almost half an hour!!! Non-stop man! Like people need to drink coffee to stay awake and he needs ccb instead. WTF!

Thebf said dont post his graffity pictures in my blog because I have other pictures to post dy =_=" what kind of reason is this? Although cannot post, but I must praise him still hehe! As a first timer, he did a great job! See the pictures from his blog. Ramon, I am proud of you!!! And since the day you did birthday card for me, I said you have talent in drawing and you never believe me. See! You have that talent! and I am really proud of you. <3

For whole week, I slept at 3am or 4am. I don't know how I survive =_=" I felt unhealthy =(

Is 1.35am. The guys are still playing,shouting and laughing. I am yawning and complaining how boring I am. I am glad that lesbo is online and we finally get to chat! =)))

Will update again with pictures when Im home...

Comments

Anonymous said…
y must u go CC with him? u can chill with ur fren... by this nobody is having fun... let him do his thing, then u do ur thing... am I right?
Joanne said…
Hi, maybe I should explain more details hehe! coz usually my blog readers are my friends =p

I usually go to my bf's dance studio to help out. and I do not have a car. so if he goes to CC, I have to go because I cant go back home first hehe!

Thanks for dropping by and leaving comment =)

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day