Back

to blog. Not that Im oversea or sick, just lazy to blog =_____=" This blog is really so goddamn dead =(

Life as usual. I pray everyday that I won't get dengue again. Seriously, I am still terrified by the blood test and "green" juice.

Only changes ever since I last blogged is my fringe is long.


Lazy to trim my fringe. Not worth to pay RM1X just to trim fringe.

Sometimes I will tie my hair.

Ignored the awkward smile. Recently felt weird to camwhore. Why Im so weird dy? =(

I missed my long hair so Im not going to chop it. Keeping it and hoping it will grow real fast. I hate the not-long-not-short length.

Oh ya just to rant a bit, I dislike my groupmates. Why I never get nice and hardworking groupmates? WHY? Just hope that I can pass this subject so I could really graduate.

Random thought: I want a DSLR =/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day