Friends Meet up

Dont know why Im so not into meeting friends for months. Chyeli inspired me to write this post haha!

I think I start to be anti-social and I don't feel like mingle around friends. Somehow I feel uncomfortable with people whom I don't meet often. Like weird which I don't understand why I have this weird and ridiculous thinking.

Then, now Im not getting allowance from parents so I don't feel like going out at all. If I go out, I have to ask money from thebf. Not nice to use his money. This is why I am very worried about my job searching. Im still jobless =(

So, my friends don't be offended that I don't want to meet you guys. But I have other things to consider. Although msn can be annoying at times, but I believe we can still keep in touch by msn haha!

I know this post is like some super random post and is boring =( And it looks like a notice that I post out hahahahaha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자