Happy Birthday to...

Thebf!!! Happy 24th Birthday! Can't believe is my 5th time celebrating birthday with you, time flies. I hope you are happy to have me with you all these years HAHA!

He's a moo moo man boy, very stubborn!


He's a thief too. He steals my hat and specs, most importantly he stole my heart, lock it up and refuse to set me free.





He love to do mask recently.

Fyi: is black sugar mask thats why we look like sakai =___="

Needless to say, he love to dance and is in born talent. To me, he's born to be a dancer and choreographer. I hope he could have more confidence and opportunity to learn more in future.

I still can't believe he's 24 this year. And I can't stop teasing his age haha!

Raymond Tan Chin Leong, no matter how much I tease you, scold you, nag...whatever, I still love you lots okay? Don't you ever doubt that haha!

I interviewed the birthday man boy. The first video was recorded without him knowing Im going to publish it in my blog. So he requested to record again. He only allow the second one to be publish but over the years, I learn his stubbornness too. I want to post both!





Enjoy Watching!


Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR! I think Im the best present all these years and the coming years hahahhahahaha! So, appreciate me me me! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day