Big Red Strawberry

The next destination was Big Red Strawberry. There's a cactus farm before reaching Big Red Strawberry farm but have to pay so we didn't go in.










hmm ignore my brother...


don't you think this flower looks like a girl wearing skirt? like ballerina haha!




My favourite! Cili padi =)






I saw most of the strawberries are not ripe =/ So we didn't pay to pluck strawberries.


There's a shop selling strawberry products and food stall next to it. We ordered yogurt and honey with strawberry, strawberry shake and of course strawberry!!! =)))


I don't like the strawberry shake. Sour and...the yogurt tasted weird.


Other than the usual pineapple shape, they have strawberry! Cute!


Mom: Why you wanna stuff your head in that board? still kids ar?
Me: Cannot meh? For fun haha!

Even my brother don't want to take this picture with me. What's wrong with doing kids' stuff?!

Okay that's all in strawberry farm. We took lots of flower pictures but I think I shouldn't bore you guys with all that haha!



Then we went to another strawberry farm. Didn't go in, just take picture.

This dog is cute! I said "one, two three" and the dog came in and pose hahahahahaha! poser dog!


I don't fancy corn actually but I like to eat the one in Cameron. They called this Pearl Corn because is a mixture of white and yellow color and is super juicy and sweet!

Day 1 is not over yet! Continue in next post... =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day