Cameron Highlands

Date: 4 May 2009
Time: 8am (I think. I'm a nemo fish T_T)
Venue: Cameron Highlands

This trip suppose to be my parents' 25th wedding anniversary trip but they insisted my brother and me to follow just because they are entitled to two rooms and they don't want to waste the room. =_________="

Brother drove first then father continue driving up to Cameron. Me? sleep lah what else haha!



Basically I don't remember what's the name of the farm and restaurants we went to. So enjoy the pictures haha!

First meal in Cameron. A restaurant full of flies. Weird that cold weather still have flies.


Food was okay but the flies thingy is a big turn down.

On the way to check in hotel, we drop by the palace. I don't know what's the name of the palace or who stay there haha.




I totally blend in the gate haha!

In Cameron, other than there's a lot of flies, it will be flowers haha!






Said bye to the palace that don't look like a palace haha!

Next destination...


Random:

Express my current status. Jobless. Don't really know where am I heading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day