Favourite food and shopping!

Date: 19 April 2009
Time: 10am
Venue: Hostel 166, Plaza Singapura, Far East

Plan of the day is to eat MOS burger and go to Far East. Woke up and start snapping pictures while the girls are taking bath.


No Smoking?


It all depends how you interpret this picture *Evil smile*

My favourite picture of the trip! TADA!!!

I just love the idea of placing a toilet bowl in the living room haha!

Then, we bid bye bye to Hostel 166 owner and off we go to Studio Wu and Plaza Singapura.


Me and Him

Don't know what went wrong with my roaming. I can't contact lesbo neither could she. Smart me looked for public phone and finally we can communicate haha!

Met up with Vicky in MOS burger. Chat chat chat loh take take take pictures what else haha!


MOS burger is one of my favourite food on earth haha! I SERIOUSLY HOPE MALAYSIA WILL HAVE ONE OUTLET SOON, REAL SOON! =/


Photographer realise he's in the picture too hence his peace sign.


We then ask borrow the magic of mirror and have a group picture haha!

Next destination: Far East Mall. A place where I always heard of and never been there.

The tour guide, lesbo brought us to I love Stage shop. Being a tourist, of course have to take picture.





Photo taking session ended. Shopping started. The 3 girls brought lots of things and Vicky brought a bag. Well, all girls went home with a smile on the face and a hole in the wallet haha!

The end of our Singapore trip. All thanks to lesbo for helping me to plan this and Vicky for not being lazy and willing to come out HAHA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자