Merlion and Ghostly Jumps

Date: 18 April 2009
Time: 9pm
Venue: Merlion Park

After settling down at the hostel for an hour (because the 3 girls took bath), we went to the food court nearby to eat and off we go to Merlion Park.

On the way to Merlion Park, saw the durian shape building so stop by to take some pictures.



Finally, we are at Merlion Park! The poor Merlion that kena strike by lightning is now looking handsome/pretty again haha!



Then jump jump jump and the pictures always turn out like that. Humans without legs =__="





Hair shampoo Ad?





5 of us =) I love small group.

******************************************************

Now that I am free from studies, I am helping out in thebf's studio. Although I am free, but don't have the motivation to blog =___=" hence the lack of update haha! Will try to update at least once a day. I have 700+ pictures to edit from Cameron trip *faint*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자