Summary

of the recent me. Point form.

* Working with thebf at studio. Prepare our first event which is 2 on 2 freestyle competition. Thinking it went quit smoothly but some hiccups occur. Ya I should know it because nothing will go smoothly in my life. FML.

* Suppose to meet lesbo. This is another sad case of the week/month. We are both sway. FOL (f*** our life)

* Michael Jackson died! Not to say shocking because he was already sick. But was waiting for his concert =( Not a die hard fan but he's such a legend which I think is a waste that he left us at this age. I grew up with his songs. Sad.

* Friends friends friends. Speechless. Thank all of you for making my life so interesting. Pun intended.

* Studio computer suddenly kena virus. Thanks to Joey who offered help to format. Then I realise I only copied few folders of pictures in my thumbdrive. Bye bye to other folders. Now fingers cross that I have back up in external harddisk. FML

Seriously, FML FML FML!!!

Comments

elmo soon said…
yahlor. you know i know. and the.... now you prefer FML liao, no more WTF :P

and where's haloscan? hahahaha.
Paupau said…
did you read too much of FML?lol..
J.Lo said…
Elmo: Hahahahha! FML and WTF have the same effect =p

I lazy to figure out how to insert to the code. The code really drive me crazy haha

Pauline: ya I think I do. You read it often too? haha!
Paupau said…
erm..neh..i don't read but my friends do.perhaps i should read it next time. hehe

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day