Sunrise

Day 2!

Basically I didn't sleep whole night =_____=" I don't know why I can't sleep. Watched 4 movies on Star Movie. Then is time to see sunrise.

We drove up, miss a turning and nearly miss sunrise too. Luckily found the junction in time.

This is my second time seeing sunrise with my family. First time in Myanmar. I prefer Cameron's although I nearly froze to death. I didn't exaggerate, I forgot to bring jacket because I thought the weather will be like Genting. I only bring a hotel towel with me =_____="



We bought tuna and bread. Sort of picnic beside the road. We wanted to visit Boh Tea Centre but they are only open at 9am. That's why the sort of picnic beside the road haha!





In order to kill time, we visited a Rose garden. The roses all half dead =(



Boh Tea Centre! Two people suppose to meet but they didn't. Sad story =(









Random:

They encourage people to pee in public =___="

Comments

jingyi said…
I like camera highland too much.. like to see all green green around me XD
Anonymous said…
nice relaxing photos of sceneries!
i've never seen a sun rise before.. haha.. =D
Joanne said…
Jingyi: haha yaya! The green is nice! hahahaa

Ken Wooi: haha wake up earlier to catch one =p Thanks =)

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day