T Cafe

Went to Butterfly farm and Honey farm. Not going to post all of the flowers picture but chosen few of it.




errr my brother's idea to compare the flower and my ass =________="


Mom at Honey farm.


Random picture of father. That's the corn that I mentioned in previous post.

Then we went to this authentic cafe, T cafe! I like the furniture and interior =)










We went there because my mom wanted to try their cheesecake so brother and I play cards hehe!

Day 1 ended. I am getting lazier to blog =( Anyway where are all my readers? My blog too boring so all of you ran away? T_T

I miss Genting and Cameron's weather!

Comments

u got one loyal reader here.. hehe just that i'm low profile...
Joanne said…
You betul betul low profile! come learn dancing in studio hahahaahaaaaaha!

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day