Emo?

Honestly, not really emo also =__=" Just that there are too many frustrating things happened to me these days. I am not going to blame my luck because I know all these are inevitable.

I think I should thank all these people for making my life SOOO interesting. Making me tougher and tougher. Thank you.

I cried to sleep, thinking why some of the people around me cannot treat me nicely. When I treat someone good, I expect he/she to appreciate it and do the same to me. Should not be like that? Looks like is not, because people take advantage of that. In exact words, take it for granted! Who am I to you? Slave? Because I am sure you don't treat friend like that. Perhaps, I am sure I don't treat my friends like how you did.

Frustrating aside, I am happy for my partner. My LDR partner, said this again and again. So happy for you!!!

And this is the only thing that made my day =)

Comments

elmo soon said…
awwww, so happy for your partner too! i happy until i can't sleep. wtf. because she's always ur partner:)) <3
Joanne said…
Elmo: wtf you have to think of something to make me happy =p

Crazydancer: Yeah as long as I have you girls with me hahaha! =)

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자