Silencer@Seremban

Attending event after event was not my initial plan. In fact, I don't plan to go any of the events. Don't ask me why because I don't know why. Then I plan to only attend the one at Summit to meet up lesbo and Vicky. But Chyeli told me Xiao Juan is driving to Melaka and Seremban, why not I tag along. So I asked for last minute leave from thebf haha! Off I go with Xiao Juan and Chyeli.

I also decided not to tell lesbo or Vicky that Im going to Melaka so they will be surprise. Haha they are really surprised and as usual, they screamed XD. Gotcha!

We rush off to Seremban so I hardly see Mr Teo or the handsome MC, Mr Duncan.

Last promo tour I didn't attend Seremban's so I didn't know how bad the attitude of the securities here. I only heard it from other fans that they are really rude. This time, I saw it myself. Can understand that they are doing their job but I think they went overboard. Bad attitude =(

Despite the rude people, I met long time no see friends! Happy happy XD






Moo and me.


I forgot when is the last time we see each other. Longest time no see friend haha!


Aunty Geri, lesbo and me.


Lesbo and me.

Next on Summit, Red Box and Chin Woo stadium =)

Comments

elmo said…
i seriously hope that there's more chances! i miss everyone!

and the... you see lah, i scolded for the whole night and even morning that u couldn't come to malacca. wtf.
Joanne said…
Haha! I just let you curse him because Im good in giving surprise hahaha!!!

Ya, I think we meet each other quite a number of times like you said this year. So more to come =)

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자