China Trip - Part 2

National day!!! Parents drove all the way to Klang to have lunch and back to Serdang haha! Will blog about the restaurant soon.

Okay back to my China trip. We had the best meal in China as breakfast on the second day. Is actually dim sum but they don't call it dim sum. They have small food carts with label on it pushing around the restaurant.


#1 I was busy eating so only 1 picture haha! Saw the satay thingy? That's my favourite! Lamb satay, okay they don't call it satay of course haha! Somehow even for dim sum, the food is still oily =_____="

Then, we walked around the town after breakfast cum lunch. Thebf wasn't feeling well, so we went back to the hotel to rest.


#2 My outfit. Leggings are my current obsession haha!


#3 One of my favourite show - The Lake House! They broadcast english movie and didn't dub to mandarin! Haha happy happy :D


#4 I don't dare to try weird mineral water brands in China. I chose Lee Hom's one haha!


#5 Their cup noodle. Big and nice but again, OILY =____="


#6 Favourite <3

had dinner opposite our hotel and went back to rest again. There's nothing much to walk around in Chang Sha.

Next: Last post for China trip. Forgive me for really brief posts because I didn't go anywhere else other than my hotel room and competition venue. Really no where to walk around. It looks like KL,nothing special.

Comments

Mei FeNN said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mei FeNN said…
KLANGG!!where?
Joanne said…
Somewhere near Hokkien Association. Jalan Batu Tiga Lama. Err called Gold Leaf Restaurant famous for their fish haha!
Mei FeNN said…
ohh!!i noe d..tht place is taman rashna..
promoted by axian before..haha!
Joanne said…
Haha you smart! Ya promoted by axian so my parents want to try. You try the restaurant before?

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day