New Sheet!


New bedsheet! I like the color combination. Changed it on 090909. I know that has nothing with changing bedsheet, just find something to mention about what I did on the special day =________=" Is not special to me at all, unless I plan to get married wtf.

Updates on me
1. Still looking for t-shirts supplier. I don't know why is it so hard to get one.
2. Going to Singapore this weekend.
3. Cracking lil brain to come up with more designs.
4. Watching One Tree Hill.
5. I don't feel happy and don't know why.
6. Any one needs dancers for their event to hype up the atmosphere? Just give me a call hahaha!

I guess that's all. Oh ya! I can finally online from studio provided P1 be a good girl.

Till then...

Comments

mling said…
are you looking t-shirt supplier?
maybe I can help you XDD

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자