To change or not to...

I have been thinking to change my blog link for years. I don't know what to change to wtf. I sorta hate it to see piggyjiayi as my blog link. I created this blog link for fun actually, didn't know I will continue blogging till now =/

Here are some links I can think of:
joannesince1987
jothegirl
joannethegirl
since1987

I know. So not creative right? =_______=" why can't my full name looks nice as link, lowjiayi, spells ugly wtf.

I actually want misswhatever but not available =(

How how? Any suggestions?

Comments

chyeli said…
i think jothegirl notbad wo.. but in between jo and the mayb add something it will look nicer.. =)
elmo said…
lesbi-bo? Cheebabo? Haaaa! Im kiddding. Brain nt working nw..
Paupau said…
missjlo-w/missj-low?
meet-joanne?
jypeace?
jaywailow?
joannethe87?
jointheJ?

some very lame actually.hahah
Joanne said…
Chyeli: Haha like some super hero right?

Elmo: wtf cheebabo hahahaahahaha!

Pauline: jaywailow. you damn creative loh! If this is a contest you win liao hahahaha!
Paupau said…
LOL..What's the prize then if i win.XD

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자