Belated present

I don't mind getting belated present, anyone who are still interested to give me gifts I will still accept HAHA!

Met up with Chye Li today. Had crab claypot rice and long conversation at the table. Worth going back to the restaurant to eat and of course will be meeting up more often with Chye Li and others too.

#1 Gift from Chye Li.

First time receive book as gift, something different is good haha! Although at first I was suppose to get Khalil Fong's album, too bad that his CD sold like a hot cake. Book is good at least encourage me to read and improve my writing skills :)

Thanks Chye Li! Looking forward for an outing with others :D

Comments

chyeli said…
hope u like them.. regreting didn manage to get u the cd now.. haha

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day