Depressed moment

Experiencing one of the depressing moment. Long story short. I took 13 subjects in foundation but after 4 years, UIU finally decided not to recognize 3 subjects out of the 13. Dr.Steven and Miss Chitra did help to convince UIU to accept all 13 unfortunately they insisted only 10.

So Dr.Steven said I can still walk the convocation but have to sign agreement for 3 subjects pending. I am still going for convocation on Dec 6 but start studying again in Jan 2010. Sad I know. FML FML FML is the only word I can use to describe my life. Dr.Steven also said to compensate, I don't have to pay fees. *phew*

None of us want all these to happen I know. Perhaps fated that I continue working in studio, handling admin and shows, in order to hold me back is to put me back to college which is very very cruel! wtf.

Well, I had accepted the fact. Not depress now but still disappointed because I think my parents definitely will be disappointed? I didn't make my parents proud, is like I cannot handle things and make it work nicely. I am loser :(

Cried. Scolded myself. I think I did what I should do. Should be positive and work hard on my job, for the company.

Enough said of sad things. I finished reading P.S.I Love You. I am thinking should I buy other books by Cecelia Ahern. Any suggestions?

Comments

christy said…
it's not your fault that the college don't recognize the subjects... so it's not you that failed.. it's the ex-college..

anyway i got something to do on tues so sorry that i couldn't meet up with u.. we'll meet up next time k?? sorry ya!!
Joanne said…
Christy: Haix ya! wtf sien. Oh okay, we will meet up other time then :)
chyeli said…
babe: like your friend mention. it is seriously not ur fault.. no reason for ur parent for not being proud.. even me myself are proud to have u as a fren. so they definitely proud to have u as their daugther.. trust me..

and i dun really recommend her book.. not all part is interesting.. u talking bout humanity's book rite?? i remember u ask about kite runner.. there is this book call "a thousand splendid suns" from the same author, recommended by my fren and having good review in the net as well.. u can actually buy that instead.. just suggesting =)
btw, what is fml??
Joanne said…
Chyeli: Haha hope so :P
Ya kite runner like nice. Im thinking of reading The Time Traveler's wife, wanna watch the movie and read the novel as well.

Don't see that book at popular or border or mph. hmm tomorrow I go search for it hehe!

FML means fuck my life haha!

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day