Eddie Lai

I'm handling a road show by SKOL beer now. They have artistes and dancers performance and game session, touring around Malaysia mainly rural areas because their objective is bring entertainment to the people who seldom have chance to come to the city.

There are some compromising and misunderstanding at the start but sort of settled.

I want to introduce this male artist, Eddie Lai. He released his ep on 15 October! Haha my birthday :) Well of course he don't know is my birthday =___=" He's on tour with SKOL beer so I have the chance to hear him sing.

Well, his songs are quite nice! I bought his cd and got his signature and of course signing my name on it is important hahaha!


I didn't know he was the first runner up of Superstar singing competition. No harm supporting local artist. We have quite a number of talents which people don't have chance to see.

******************************************************

Preparing myself and planning what to do next year for Raydio. I really hope we will be better and stronger. As for myself, I hope I can be luckier and successful. There are too many gadgets I'm longing to own and I have to work hard for it. Set them as motivation to work harder haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day