Happy? Mid-Autumn Festival

Today is a day where family unite, happily drink tea and eat mooncakes. It didn't happen in Low's family.

They quarrel again but I didn't witness the process. Wake up, and they are not talking. Went out for dinner, themother locked the room. I don't know what's going on.

Another weird thing is we talked about natural disaster at dinner. Thefather suddenly said we have to learn how to drive Exora because what if one day he's not around. I don't think this is what he should say on this beautiful and meaningful day. Is scary when your father said so. Scary :(

Today is not happy mid-autumn festival to me. Usually important days like this, will always have arguments.

People always leave by Peyton Sawyer. To me, people always quarrel.

Comments

chyeli said…
i know the feeling.. i really do.. it feel suck.. extreme suck.. sometime i do feel like saying back, what will happen if i am the one that is not around.. haih.. go go.. if u need someone to talk to, beside ur beloved bf, or lesbo of urs, do remember u will still have me with u k??

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day