Surprises and Presents!

Yoohoo! Officially 22 years old now. Received birthday wishes and some kept saying I'm old wtf. I'm young at heart ^_^ Feel my heart, stop looking at the numbers haha!

On 14th night, had steamboat buffet at Klang with the usual who are Raymond, Vivien, Wendy, Angel, Wee Kui, Alvin, Teh, Chris and Chee Wi. Love to eat with them because we always talk crap and it seems okay to everyone haha!

Then drove home. Thebf dropped by KK convenient store to buy stuffs. I don't know what he planned to do. Only know he took few 5o cents to 扭蛋. Err...I don't know how to explain that. You know, put coin in a machine, you get an egg shape thingy and you open it and get toy. Other than that, he bought lots of papers.


#1 Me waiting in the car while thebf actually buying papers and the egg thingy.


#2 Card made by Wendy but representing all of them. Really thoughtful :) This is the cover.


#3 First and second page.


#4 Wishes by them.


#5 Last page.


#6 Back cover. Promoting brown bag haha!


#7 Gifts by the usual! Each of them gave me a gift. All my favourite stuffs, leggings and silver colored stuffs.

I slept around 3am. I think thebf didn't sleep at all because he was busy doing this.


#8 He named this as card. I called it poster. Love the rainbow!

According to his plan, I suppose to wake up by 7am. Failed. He woke me up around 8am. Saw the "card" paste on my headboard. Poor him staying up all night to do this.

This box is the main thing of my surprises. So there's 4 eggs in the box. I'm suppose to draw out 3 eggs in total but one at a time.


#9 Magic box.


#10 In order to boost up my luck, he did a four clover leaf for me which don't really look like clover leaf haha! Anyway, I still like the effort he gave in for the surprise.


#11 Me being blur of what's in the eggs.

We went to Sunway Pyramid, Pasta De Gohan.


#12 Me! Food is nice but expensive.

After eating, I have to pick an egg. The note in the first egg written "Congratulations, You can spend RM150 in MNG."

Then thebf said I can choose not to use the RM150 at MNG, can keep it. The MNG egg is the second big prize so there's another bigger prize and two smaller prize in the box. If I lucky, draw out the big prize then I can add RM150 with that prize which means I will have more money to spend.

Sound great right? I was struggling to keep or not because I know my luck very well. Anyway I choose not to use the RM150 at MNG. So I took out another egg. It is a small prize. RM100 to spend at TheFaceShop. Not really small prize to me haha! So, we went to TheFaceShop and pick stuffs.


#13 This is what I get from TheFaceShop

Here comes the tough part. Now the eggs left in the box, one big one small prize. Seriously depend on my luck. Guess what? I WAS LUCKY ON MY BIRTHDAY! XD Got the big prize which is spend RM250 at Forever21!!! Hahaha!!!

Because I choose to keep RM150 at MNG, so now I can combine RM150 with the Forever21 one. Now I have RM400 to spend at Forever21!!! Hahaha :)


#14 What I bought from F21.

I asked thebf can I not spend all RM400 in a day because I seriously don't know what to grab and don't want to regret what I bought in hurry. He said you can buy whatever you want now and keep the balance and we come back when you feel like it. I HAVE THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD HAHAHA!

After shopping, is time to go Cheras because thebf has to go for rehearsal for Canon shooting. I waited hopelessly for 3 hours while dealing with some craps happened on my birthday. Skip the crap part, is really annoying. Then we had simple dinner near my house and headed home. Because thebf's shooting call time at 6am @_@

That's my birthday celebration. I said I have the best boyfriend in the world not because he sponsored me to shop at F21, is because of his efforts. This is the first year he put all of his efforts to make this happen which is really touching. More than words to describe my feelings :)

I get birthday wishes by a lot of people from facebook this year. Knowing people willing to wish me, I'm happy XD

Thank you for everything you all did for me. Being twenty-two is not about getting older, is about becoming wiser and mature but stay young at heart to have all the fun :)

Comments

vvens said…
what a nice birthday u had. wish mine is full of surprises and presents too!
Joanne said…
Vvens: I think you will have a blast on your birthday :) And definitely with get the presents that you wish for :P

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day