Twenty two



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!


Being 22 years old I don't feel old but somehow my brain is warning me that my age is catching up because I often forget stuffs starting last few months =___="

Strange thing is most of my friends are married, some are getting marry next year, some even with kids and one of them have second kid. So, first question from my friend will always be "When are you getting married?" Honestly, why rush? Getting married is not cheap. I don't want to have a cincai wedding, a memorable wedding need $$$. Well, when is time I will inform all of you :) but definitely not anytime soon so stop asking me.

If you ask me what I want for birthday, I will answer "I want a Blackberry!!!!!" Okay, I know I definitely not getting it as gift so just a simple wish. I want to be happy and lucky. That's all. Happy and lucky will be more than enough :)

Had steamboat buffet with the dancers which also my friends at Klang. Like to be with them because we talk about random stuffs haha! From gossips to dirty jokes haha! Kaypo is my hobby :P Each of them gave me a present, all are my favourite stuff and color. Some are leggings and stuff in silver color. They know me well haha! Last but not least, a birthday card make by Wendy but representing the group. Sweet XD


Not to forget, today is our anniversary.



5 years
60 months
1800+ days
43200 hours
2592000 seconds
and counting...

This song is best to describe my feelings to you.

NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR YOU

If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong

Our dreams are young
And we both know they'll take us
Where we want to go

Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too


PS: Until now I am still clueless of my birthday surprise. Latest update is I have to wake up by 7am which means I will not have enough sleep on my birthday because is already 3am now =____=" See, If I have blackberry than I can update twitter or facebook about the surprise with you all. If only I have... :P

Comments

chyeli said…
happy sweet 22nd.. =) not really old though.. must tell earlier if u getting married k?? then i can start saving so that u will hav big ang-pau.. haha
Joanne said…
Thanks!!! Haha will tell you every steps of preparation to the actual wedding. You will know what wedding gift to give hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day