Bangkok Trip ♥ Day 3

11 November 2009

Woke up at 6am to visit Grand Palace and other temples. We walk, walk and walk until I seriously pek chek. I can't stand walking under the sun for half the day :(

#1

We reached Grand Palace before it's opening hours, so we walked to the nearby park. Saw birds and most of us ran away, only thefather is brave enough to go near them haha.

#2 My very brave father who dare to walk near the birds. Siew Ying and me were literally going mad seeing the birds =___="

#3 Did what tourist should do.

#4 Random temple and statue.

#5 Took ferry to temple.

After temples visiting, finally can visit shopping mall. We went to MBK then Platinum Mall.

#6 Platinum Mall. Currently my favourite mall in Bangkok :)

Ladyboy show started around 8.30pm. There are some disturbing scenes during the show but overall they are really entertaining.

#7 Us and our drinks. Can see that we are very tired after all the walking in the morning =__="

#8 Themother with ladyboy. The right ladyboy is the prettiest.

#9 He's a funny guy, I meant his character throughout the show is funny. I like him :P


#10 Bags of clothes. Siew Ying's and mine.

Didn't take pictures of the clothes I bought. Will post picture when I wear them :)

End of day 3. I believe all of us slept soundly that night after all the walking haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자