31st December 2009

Last day of 2009. I thought 2009 just started =____=" Just kidding of course, I am aware of how time flies.

Tomorrow is a brand new year. Everyone is preparing new year resolution. I don't have the habit to create one because I don't want to be disappointed. Some said at least you know what to do to achieve. I agree but I don't have to really list out? I have some ideas in mind, and will keep that in mind as reminder. Basically is all about getting a rich boyfriend maybe husband. Money makes the world go round right? No matter how badly you disagree that money is not everything, think again :P

Kaypo-ed some nonsense last week of 2009. Seriously mou liu and I was quite mad because that person actually twisted the whole story. I do understand why you are pissed but cool down and think wisely. Is it worth getting mad over a kiddo? [note to self too] We are grown up, so we deal problems in a grown up way :)

Starting my last 3 classes in college in January. Just hope I can pass and have all the fun in class. Then I seriously seriously seriously hope I can get a job by May 2010. Unless Raydio grows bigger so I don't have to get a new job. Somehow I want to work in a different environment. Please hire me people, please...

2009 isn't one of the best year. I had dengue which really scared the hell out of me. One whole week of blood test T_T Then small sway cases. Happiest event of the year is travelled to Bangkok! Weirdest thing is I no longer fall for idol. The spark just went off like that. Anyhow, 2009 is the past, focus on 2010!

I just hope everything sail smoothly in 2010. I just need a job which I like so I can shop more haha!

Last but not least, may all of us have a great 2010 :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자