Merry Christmas!



Is Christmas! Every year I will say the same thing, I want white christmas! But here I am, still talking about it and hoping =___="

Waiting for some people to pay and check to clear for my christmas check. Unfortunately, some people refuse to answer calls wtf. Selfish!

Cotton on and Forever 21 are my must-go store before 2009 ends haha!

Another 6 days, we will be welcoming a brand new year. I seriously seriously seriously hope everything go smoothly according plans and will have more "gui ren" to help me out. I need to be successful at what I'm doing or perhaps for job seeking in future. Events, are still what I want to do.

Anyway, don't want to be a whining old lady on Christmas. May all of you have all the joy today and also in future :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자