Tourist

at Singapore. Feels good to be a tourist because Singapore has a lot of promotions and free ride for tourists. They sayang their tourists haha! Is really easy to travel around Singapore, so being a tourist at Singapore, is stress free :)

Day 3

Went to Esplanade, Merlion Park, look high and low for Sir Stamford Raffles statue, Raffles Hotel, Mint Toy Museum and Orchard Road!

#1 View from Esplanade.

#2 On the bridge to Merlion Park from Esplanade.

#3 Merlion!

I dress like a tourist haha! Stress free :P

#4 That's the duck boat ride, quite expensive and not worth it. Singapore Flyers at the back!

#5 Singapore River.

Started searching high and low for the Sir Stamford Raffles statue. I thought is as big as statue of liberty, and I don't remember seeing it when I was at Merlion park few months ago. I thought I was so blind or dumb, turn out to be a small statue wtf.

#6 See! Small =___=" Anyway, the building is nice haha!

#7 Ok slightly bigger now :P

Smart me didn't choose to walk to Raffles Hotel, we took bus! Is walk-able but I don't think I wanna walk at 12pm. Moreover I was tan liao at Merlion Park :(

#8 Raffles Hotel. Very very nice :)

We are not allowed to go in hotel lobby. Only stay-in guests can go in :( I want to stay in Raffles Hotel! Who want to sponsor :P

Since we can't go in, so we walked around the hotel compound.

#9 Random building.

#10 The hotel lobby! Snap from the glass door.

#11

They have shops around the compound which includes their very own souvenir shop.

#12 They iconic guard. SO CUTE! Regret not buying it.

Lunch time! Walked to the next street, is where we want to go - Mint Museum of Toys. Had chicken rice for lunch.

Not going to post pictures of the museum. Too many and as usual I'm too lazy haha!

#13


#14 Their lift.

Next destination is Chinatown! We took bus but align at the wrong station wtf. We don't have specific place to visit in Chinatown, walked around, snap pictures and went in a temple.

#15

#16 Like our Petaling Street.

#17

After all the walking from morning till evening, the moment I have been waiting for whole day - Orchard road! Simply because I can meet up with SiewYing and Vicky!

Met up with SiewYing first. Straight away walked in Rubi and bought one pair of shoe. Nearly bought another two pairs but...I think I don't need them. I'm a concious shopaholic :P

Around 7-ish, Vicky arrived with a sien look. She don't like the crowd at Orchard. Well, you have to sacrifice for friends sometimes haha!

Brought Vicky in the giant Christmas tree outside Ion. She's not impressed by the lighting in it wtf. So not romantic. Perhaps wrong people brought her in, if is ahem dun ahem can ahem will be different :P

#18 The lightings should be white in color, but no matter how we capture is blue-ish in picture.

#19 ♥♥♥

#20 Everyone is snapping themselves from the ball. So I must follow the trend too haha! Even my mom does it :P

#21

#22 We look tall and slim :)

#22 ♥♥♥

#23

#24

#25

#26

Had dinner at Din Tai Fung. Waited for 15mins I think. Food quite nice and not as expensive as I thought.

Then we suppose to walk to the longest escalator but ended up shopping at Forever21. Girls, girls, girls :)

#27

#28

#29 Mom wants to show she stimulated Singapore's economy haha!


#30 Huge Ferrero Rocher Christmas Tree.

Day ends with more items add on to shopping list after walking in Forever21 :P

Work hard, earn more, spend more :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자