Oh-so-sien

I don't know what to put as title. Guess, is time to update.

  • Very emo from Monday. Don't feel like talking.
  • Starting classes next Monday. This feeling sucks. Like Minni said, throw shoes at college wtf.
  • Worrying about getting a job in May if I pass all 3 subjects *fingers crossed* What if nobody wants to hire me? What if I end up working as a clerk? T_T
  • Bo reminded me that I have to start paying my study loan in April. FML.
  • Still about worrying whether I can pass 3 freaking subjects, and getting a job. Seriously worrying :( It bothers me, to the level it becomes very disturbing.

Ya so basically my life revolves around getting a job or not, that's the source of my future clothes, shoes, bags, and trips! Speaking of trips, I want/need/must go oversea this year. At least to Taiwan, if I'm rich enough, want to go Korea too! I really need to be a tourist. Somehow, I like to plan trip :)

People, if you like or have interest in dancing, you are welcome to take up classes in Raydio Dance Academy! I need to do some advertisement because it affects my salary HAHA! If you need dancers for event, back-up dancers or choreography for any events, call me!!! XD

Pardon me for being so desperate. I have to learn to be high profile haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day