Worrying

over job searching. Most of my friends are working which make me even more gan cheong about getting a job by May 2010. What if I can't get a job? What's if I screw up the interviews? What if I get a job and boss thinks that I performing poorly and sack me? You know when you sit down and start thinking, all kinds of negative thoughts would strike you first.

I know I always write negative thoughts in my blog. That's because this is the only space I can spill my negative thoughts. Have been telling people around me (especially people in studio) to be positive, motivate them merely because I don't want them to give up but improve. At times, is easier said than done. We all know this very well. The more I think of this, the more I can't show them I have negative thoughts! So I have to act like a person without problems, be as cheerful as I can. Turning myself into a motivator and buried all my problems and negative thoughts aside. At least people won't have the perception that "Hey, you are asking us to be positive but you are not doing it! So what you said it won't work" bla bla bla...

Is not an easy task to motivate people, most of the time I failed. I understand why, but at times I tend to give up in talking. I can't be the one who always trying my best to motivate but he/she refuses to do their best.

When I motivate them, at the same time I'm telling myself too. So is a reminder for me and also others :) Allow me to be negative here as here's the only place I can spill all out. Knowing only few people read my blog and I do appreciate all the silent readers (you know who you are :P)

Really hope there's changes and improvement by March for studio. At least start working on what we had discussed in meetings :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day