blogging from phone

Hello people! I know I somehow abandon my blog again. But I do check my blog everyday just to see if there's any new comment. I think people start giving up coming except for my no1 fan :p can I have more fans? then I'll have motivation to blog. But then again, I should blog more to have more people to come n read? Is like the chick first or egg first theory haha!

Today, the day where people busy doing last minute cleaning, preparation for cny and reunion dinner! My parenta decided to do it differently. They did the last min cleaning part and adding some spice to it, they quarrel! spicy enough? They always choose important days to quarrel. Not only the weather is hot, the atmosphere at home nw is hot too. Double hot and spicy like Mcd burger. This is one of the reason I don't like cNY.

I love to spend time at home and with family IF there's no argument and long faces. Imagine you wake up to argument, what a way to spend weekend and big days right? Guess they ignored the fact that arguments do affect us,the children. It affects me, and I know is hard to stop.

Oh ya I type this on my phone. Is fun haha! Still waiting for them to go out to have lunch. Wish is some place with wifi so I can tweet.

Emo, the day before 1st day of CNY and V-day which I tend to forget. Guess cNY overshadowed it and perhaps family means more to me. Although good times with family usually don't last long but better than nothing :) I'm trying to be optimistic.

Ok shall end here. Will try to post what I wear during CNY if I get to go out haha. If stay home, Im in big tee and shorts.

Happy tiger year! Hope it will be a roaring year with laughters, happiness and most importantly, we are all roaring healthy :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day