CNY- Day 1

Anyhow wear. Weather is so hot I dont feel like going anywhere!


Finally bought a flat from Sg Wang on Friday.

Went to Lookout Point with cousins while adults chit-chat at uncle's house. Somehow to avoid topics like "Are you working now?", "Where your boyfriend?" and the main question "WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?" My answer is, Lee Hom is too busy to prepare for wedding. We will do it when we feel like to. Great answer... :)

Lookout Point is not as cooling as I thought or is because of global warming? My first time there, and the night started with kena chased away from the western restaurant. All restaurants were offering valentine set menu only. So we ordered drinks from their menu, is RM8 per drink!!! Okay, people always jack up the price on big day which is so ridiculous. We ordered, then the waiter came back and shoo us off because we must order food too. We just had dinner at home! Drinks are the only thing we wanted. Fine, we chao.

Then went down to Gasoline. We asked the waitress can we order drinks only. She said can. Phew~ if kena shoo off again, totally spoil the night =____="

Two cousin sisters are getting married this year. So relatives target on me to rush me to be part of the married women clan. Why? Another cousin sister got boyfriend too and she's older than me. They didn't pressure her but me! *faint*

That's day 1. Tomorrow will be at Seremban. Hope to watch movie tomorrow with parents :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day