World Vision Famine 30

Last minute decision again. Went to World Vision Famine 30's press conference. There's big difference from the one I went to LOL. May I have the chance to have a big press con for my events in future :p

Event started sharp at 3pm. Showed slide show on where the money goes as in who are we sponsoring.


#1


#2 Like the middle girl, so cute :) By the way, they sang "We are the world".


#3


#4


#5

*pictures courtesy of Mei Fenn :)


He said his skin is peeling off. Is not as bad I thought his sun burnt will be.

I feel very guilty that I only attend famine 30 because of Idol, I really do. But he said he hope this year's concert all local artistes can attend and perform. So how? =_________=" Anyway event will be in August so see how first =/

Comments

chyeli said…
odd hour again? i didn even know he have event.. gosh..

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day